精华

主题

帖子

新手上路

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-8-24 13:44:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
八戒算命(世情微型故事)/ 释圣静

话说上门女婿朱八戒在高老庄,化为猪妖让高小姐和父母,还有大舅子,小舅子,大姨姐,小姨妹等,呼啦啦啦啦的,一大片的,一家子的,加上七大姑,八大姨的,打得脸不是猪脸,猪不像猪,人不是人的,像个充气的大老鼠,拼命的逃命......
  逃亡路上,去偷吃农家的猪食,被人拿刀追杀过,在庄稼里乱拱花心大白菜,被疯狗们咬过......还骂:臭猪头,也配吃人吃的食......  
回想在上界,多么威风八面,住来天上人间,尽享富贵荣华......忏悔不该!享福不修行,福尽自堕......
农村呆不住了,它收敛了猪像,化为一个很瘦小,很丑八怪的小伙子,有读者客官,自然会问,为啥,不变为帅哥一枚,去干啥也当优势呀!......唉!子非猪,焉知猪头心苦啊!帅了难免招蜂引蝶,难免会犯爱吃懒做,贪恋红尘,被白骨精啥,狐狸精啥的......不愿吃二道苦,受二道罪! 
它觉得猪生短促,猪头迷茫,漫无目标的往人多的地方拱......这和大多数猪想的一样,误认为住人多的地方一拱,就变成了人!还得意忘形的自作聪明,自作多情的认为,往当官的,往发财的,往所自命不凡的人堆里拼命的拱,拱出个精彩人生的道路吗?只知其一,不知其二......
连人堆里,一堆堆,一个个,是人是鬼,是狗是猪,谁也没想明白!你一个猪头,咋就变成人了?
  吃过不少苦,在城市里捡过垃圾,擦过皮鞋,当过满城找活的"棒棒"(自由搬运工),后来被一名算命先生,收为不记名的徒弟,就是和大师兄孙悟空一样,永远不得说出师父的名字......  
  八戒在算命的日子里,用点在天庭时被人瞧不起的小把戏"法术"帮人治疗病苦,后来被人骂,不给看病的治疗费,老人说;我自己闭会眼睛,眼睛就自己看了,你一点沒有起作用,给什么钱?呆得比猪头还难看!要什么钱?等会我给派出所的儿子,打电话,你向他讨要去......
  不隔多久,有一个四十多岁的男人,来到算命摊问:你算得准不?能算到被抓不? 
  后来没有后来,因为猪八戒,算不了自己会被抓!...... 

Bajie Tells Fortune  (worldly micro story) / Shi Shengjing

(Translated by Cheng Jiahui/ 程家惠 译)

The story says that Zhu Bajie, the son-in-law living in the home of its parents-in-law, turned into a pig demon in Gaolao Village and, as a result, its face was so slapped by the whole family, Miss Gao and her parents, as well as its eldest brother-in-law, younger brother-in-law, eldest sister-in-law, younger sister-in-law, all together, plus other relatives that it looked neither like a pig, nor like a human being, but an inflated rat, fleeing desperately for its life...
Running for life, it stole the pig food of the farmers. and was chased by them with knives. It made a great mess of the flowering cabbages in the fields with its mouth and was bitten by mad dogs... scolding him: You, a smelly pig head, never deserve the human food...
Recalling its days in the Heavenly Palace, with the great power and prestige, freedom and pleasure, and high position and great wealth, it repented! If you enjoy happiness without practicing Buddhism, you will finally fall into hell...
Unable to stay in the rural area, it changed itself from a pig into a very thin and ugly young man. Some readers will naturally ask, why it didn’t turn itself into a handsome man with more advantages for any career! ... Alas! Not being a pig, how can you know a pig’s bitterness! A handsome man will inevitably attract beautiful ladies like bees and butterflies, and inevitably be gluttonous and lazy, and reluctant to leave the the world of mortals, who might be lured by White Bone Demon or Fox Demon... Never did it want to suffer the second round of hardships and to be tormented by the second round of sins!
It felt that pigs, short-lived, confused and aimless, could only squeeze into places crowded by human beings...as most pigs mistakenly thought that once they could get into those places, they would become human beings! Self-smartly and self-sentimentally with great conceit, they also thought that they could find a road for wonderful life by squeezing into crowds of people in power, with fortune, or of self glorification? They were aware of only one aspect and ignorant of the other...
Even among people, in crowds or in individuals, no one can tell who are human beings or ghosts, and who are dogs or pigs! How can you, a pig head, become a man?
After a lot of hardships of picking up trashes in the urban area, polishing others’ leather shoes, and labouring as a "Bangbang" (free porter) looking for jobs all over the city, it was finally accepted by a fortune teller as an anonymous apprentice just like Sun Wukong (Monkey King), the eldest martial brother, who forever was not allowed to say the name of its master...
In the days of fortune telling, Bajie used some small "magic" tricks that had been despised in heaven to treat people’s sufferings of illness. Later, he was scolded and refused to pay for the treatment. An old man said, “When I close my eyes, I can see my illness myself. You have done nothing for me. Why should I pay you the money? More foolish and uglier than a pig, how dare you ask for the money! I'll call my son working in the police station to come here. You can ask him for the money...”
Not long after that, a man in his forties came to the fortune teller's stall and asked: Can you tell the fortune accurately? Can you foretell if you will get caught?
Later, there was no more later, because Zhu Bajie couldn’t foretell his own being arrested!...
分享到:  微信微信
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

精华

主题

1万

帖子

管理员

沙发
发表于 2021-8-26 08:15:51 | 只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源